What to Bring
Please support Rhythm & Booms by purchasing soft drinks at our volunteer-run Pepsi stands. CARRY-IN ALCOHOL IS PROHIBITED.
Proceeds from Rhythm & Booms, after expenses, support Madison area children's charities, so your patronage at our event benefits worthy organizations
Remember to bring these items with you:
- Trash bag - please bag up your garbage; it is much appreciated
- Blanket/tarp (Please do not place blankets or tarps in Warner Park in advance of the event - any blankets or tarps placed before dawn on event day will be removed. Also, please DO NOT use metal stakes or rocks to secure your tarp. Thank you)
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Hat/Visor
- Medication that you will need
- Playing cards/games
- Mosquito repellent
- Radio - tuned to WOLX 94.9 FM
- Spare batteries for your radio!
Please leave these items at home
- Carry-in alcohol
- Temporary structures (awnings, tents, canopies)
- Open flame/outdoor grills (charcoal, propane, etc.)
City of Madison General Ordinance, Sec. 34.28(3) states:
- No person shall kindle a fire upon the land of another without permission of the owner thereof or his agent.
- The Chief may prohibit any outdoor fires when atmospheric conditions or local circumstances make such fires hazardous, and during such prohibition no person shall start or maintain or permit the starting or maintaining of any such fire.
- Carries a forfeiture of up to $99.50
Due to the later event start time in 2013, temporary structures will not be permitted at Rhythm and Booms.
Parks Division DOES NOT permit any spray painting or other type of advance marking of any site or location in Warner Park. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.