Rhythm & Booms: Presented by American Family Insurance and these Major Sponsors
American Family Insurance offers auto, homeowners, life, health, commercial and farm/ranch insurance, plus financial services, in 19 states. The company employs 8,000 people - including 3,900 in Madison - and sells its products through 4,000 exclusive independent contractor agents. American Family was founded in Madison in 1927 and has grown to become a Fortune 400 company and one of the nation's largest property/casualty insurers.
BMO Harris Bank N.A. provides a broad range of personal banking products and solutions through over 650 branches and approximately 1,350 ATMs in Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, Nevada, Arizona and Florida. BMO Harris Bank’s commercial banking team provides a combination of sector expertise, local knowledge and mid-market focus throughout the U.S. Deposit and loan products and services provided by BMO Harris Bank N.A. Member FDIC. BMO Harris Bank℠ is a trade name used by BMO Harris Bank N.A. BMO Harris Bank is part of BMO Financial Group, a North American financial organization with 1,600 branches, and a retail deposit base of approximately $180 billion.
"Madison is an incredible city measured by many standards. We are surrounded by a beautiful environment with natural green space, hundreds of neighborhood parks and scenic lakes. We have beautiful facilities from Monona Terrace to the Overture Center and amazing neighborhood centers. But most importantly we have a community of individuals who care about their surroundings, the environment, quality of life and each other. It's a great place to live, work and play."
- Mayor Paul Soglin
WKOW TV was the first TV station in Madison, Wisconsin, established June 30, 1953. In 2001, WKOW TV became a part of Quincy Newspapers Inc. For the past 59 years, WKOW TV has been a pioneer for new technology and at the pinnacle of breaking news coverage and continues to be on the cutting edge of broadcast media and advanced technology.
- Nationally, WKOW TV was the smallest television station to broadcast in HDTV. Our first broadcast on WKOW-DT Channel 27.1 aired October 29, 1998. WKOW TV now has 3 digital channels 27-1 (ABC), 27-2 (MeTV) and 27-3 (ThisTV).
- The 27 News satellite truck is among the most advanced news vehicles in Wisconsin, bringing LIVE news coverage anywhere news happens.
- 27 Storm Track Weather Center provides our viewers the most advanced weather forecasting in the area using state of the art technology.
Look to 27 News for the best coverage of local news, weather and sports in Southern Wisconsin.
- WKOW TV has a state-of-the-art news set. The new Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired environment designed and crafted by the award-winning Express Group of San Diego, California.
- Dedicated to bringing our viewers more live, local and late-breaking news coverage that affects Southern Wisconsin.
- 27 Storm Track Weather Team with Meteorologists Bob Lindmeier, Brian Olson, Laurie Mercurio and Evan Hutchinson have over 60 years of forecasting experience combined. They use the best technology in the world to bring viewers the most accurate forecast in town.
An ABC affiliate, WKOW TV strives to provide Southern Wisconsin with quality programming and public service to its viewers.
- WKOW TV is the exclusive television sponsor for the two largest events held in Southern Wisconsin: Rhythm and Booms and Art Fair on the Square.
- On Labor Day, WKOW TV televises a local telethon for Muscular Dystrophy raising $341,951 in 2011, for research and services.
- The Magic of March! For over 30 years WKOW TV has produced and broadcasted LIVE (32 games in all) the WIAA Girls and Boys State High school basketball championships. In 2010 WKOW was the first station in the country to air these statewide High School Basketball Championships in high definition.
Baker Tilly is the full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with you and your business through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. We speak your language and identify with your goals to consistently deliver solutions that are just right for you.
Our specialized expertise and global reach in audit, tax, and management consulting support your organization's goals with knowledgeable, competitive insights. As an independent member of Baker Tilly International, the world's eighth largest network of accounting firms, we bring you access to market-specific knowledge in more than 110 countries.
Experienced professionals who know you and your world, Baker Tilly brings skill, integrity, and energy to every client relationship. Connect with us: bakertilly.com.